In order to gain full access on Rediff.com, creating new account should be the first, once you do this, you can also have your email account from Rediffmail.com.
Rediffmail account Registration Tips
To create new Rediffmail account is free but at a time if you want to unlock some mail-Office features you have to pay for pro version of Rediffmail account (not now). requirements to signup new account is almost same data needed while registering Gmail and Yahoo mail account. You need to provide your:
- Your Full Name
- Choose a Rediffmail ID
- Alternate Email Address (usually optional)
- Mobile Phone No.
- Date of Birth
- Your Gender and where you currently living (country)
How to Create a Rediffmail account Free (Rediffmail Registration)
1. Visit the Rediffmail account Sign Up official website www.rediff.com
2. Fill up the Rediffmail.com Registration Form, here you choose a mail address which ends with @rediffmail.com (for example: email@example.com)
3. Getting to the place you provide you phone number, enter your existing mobile number then click “Send Verification code”
4. The next box is where you enter the Verification Code sent to your mobile phone
5. Continue to fill in other information, which is date of birth, your gender and your location
6. The next box that follows again is for you to prove that you are “Not a Robot”. So to do this you have to enter the code or text in the box just as you see it
7. Click “Create my Account”
You just finish creating New Rediff.com account. Now you can always sign in to your new Radiff mail account.
But just in case you want to know how to sign in Rediff account, use the steps below.
Steps for Rediff.com Account Login
1. Visit the login site www.radiff.com
2. At the top of the page you click “Sign In”
3. Enter your Username (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
4. Click “Go” to enter your account.