Namecheap Registration is real and it is owned by Namecheap, Inc. It is an ICANN-accredited registrar, which provide services on domain name registration, and offer for sale domain names that are registered to third parties It is also a web hosting company, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Namecheap.com manages more than seven million domain names for its approximately three million customers.
It is a high reputable webhosting platform that offer top hosting services for customers. Owning an account with namecheap is dependent upon your namecheap account registration, but in case you are not yet convinced to register an account with namecheap here are the amazing features of namecheap.
See Also – Waptrick free mp3 music download | Waptrick mp3 Songs | Waptrick musics
Pricing for namecheap registration
NameCheap’s primary advantage is their pricing. It’s cheap – like, shockingly cheap compared to other webhosting platforms. But cheap is not necessarily the same as good value. To figure that out, we have to see how hosting pricing is structured. Web hosting companies are all selling the same thing – a home for your website – but they all have different plans with different caps, different bonuses, and different renewal prices. For most, figuring out their true value requires a breakdown into different parts. Core hosting features are the “3 D’s” – domains, databases and disk space. The core purpose of a hosting server is to serve website files when someone types in your domain name.
- Domains are how many domain names you can point to your hosting account. If you want multiple websites, you’ll want to have multiple domains allowed. You’ll also need to look at email addresses per domain – sometimes those are capped as well.
- Databases are how many pieces of website software you can run on your hosting server. A WordPress install requires one database. If you have any apps, Listservs, etc – you’ll need more.
- Disk space is how many files you can put on your server – images, text, PDFs, etc.
- Other features could include anything from website builder software to advertising credits to backend software, etc.
- Value – Limited to 3 domains, 20GB in disk space, 50 databases and 50 email accounts.
- Professional – Limited to 10 domains, 50GB in disk space, 100 databases and 100 email accounts.
- Ultimate – Limited to 50 domains.
- Business Pro – Limited to 20GB in disk space & 5000GB in bandwidth.
See Also – itunes Registration, Sign up for apple ID – itunes Sign in
It has WordPress Managed Hosting
Once you are done with namecheap registration and If you know you’d like your site to run on WordPress, then you’re in luck. NameCheap has recently released its own version of managed WordPress hosting dubbed EasyWP, and yes, using and setting up your site is as easy as the name implies.
It’s not the most advanced form of managed WordPress hosting out there, but what do you expect at such a budget-friendly price? Its main goal is to help you deploy a WordPress website in the quickest manner possible.
All in all, managed hosting offers a hassle-free environment to set up your desired website. It’s important to prioritize:
- Experience: having extra help drastically improves your overall journey as a webmaster. Having an expert by your side will guarantee a smooth experience.
- Simple Set-Up: support is always essential when assembling your website. Managed hosting offers extra support, making queries easier and faster to be answered.
- Security: managed WordPress hosting features extremely useful security tips and tools, utilizable upon any security breaches, alternatively prevention.
- Maintenance: managed hosting often offers server-side programs and applications to assist with site maintenance.
- Optimization: while minimal at the start, optimization is a vital scalability factor for growing websites.
You can go from having no website to having your own WordPress site in under a half hour. Due to managed hosting, you don’t have to deal with any technical elements of setting up your hosting either. No need to deal with cPanel, your DNS records, or anything else. Managing, updating, and site back-up is handled through the EasyWP panel. Managed hosting is often a lifesaver for newbie webmasters – it’s a highly recommended option. EasyWP is a solid addition to NameCheap’s hosting packages, which is equally easy to use for beginner WordPress users.
See Also – iPhone x – Apple iPhone X Specifications, Price, Features and More
Amazing Customer Support
Another reason i urge you to complete namecheap registration is its amazing customer care support it offers to users who have problems. They have 24hours customer service.
With NameCheap, there are numerous support options, like live chat and a helpdesk. However, there isn’t any phone support available. In my experience, dealing with live chat for a simple request was incredibly speedy and I had the issue solved in under a half hour. Issuing a support request via the helpdesk took a little longer to respond and fix the issue, but it was still taken care of during the working day
Overall, the support is helpful but doesn’t win any awards for its speed. Another thing to keep in mind is that I was on one of the basic plans. There is priority support available, but that’s reserved for the higher levels of service.
Registration Procedures for Namecheap
In case you have made up your mind to start and complete namecheap registration below are the quick steps you need to take.
- Visit www.namecheap.com
- You Can click on hosting to check out their hosting plans or
- on the namecheap home page type in the domain name you want to host and create namecheap account with
- Namecheap will confirm the availability of the domain name. if its available then add it to cart
- click on view cart. You can add any other item on the cart if you want.
- click on confirm order.
- on the next page click on create an account
- Enter your details such as username, password, firstname, lastname, email address
- click on create account. At this stage your namecheap account registration is almost complete.
- You will be asked to visit your email for confirmation. once you confirm namecheap account, congratulations your namecheap account registration is complete. You can now set up your namecheap hosting account.
- Visit www.namecheap.com
- on the namecheap homepage click on sign in
- enter your username or email and password
- click on login/sign in
Hope youve completed your namecheap registration, use the comments section for questions and comments.