Do you wish to stop MTN auto renewals from ever happening again? MTN is the chief of auto renewal among the telecom companies in Nigeria, have you ever been in the situation you did not want mnt to renew your data plan or any other of their services. I have been in the situation many times, sometimes i subscribe 200 Naira subscription and when it finished i recharged 500 Naira worth of airtime so i can subscribe 500 which will last longer, then boom mtn auto renews the 200 Naira plan, therefore stopping me from subscribing the 500 Naira subscription.
The ideal thing is that they ought to seek for our permission before auto renewing any of their services. But because they want to maximize profit they just nuke out your airtime. There is already enough frustrqation in this country why will mtn add to our misery. I have been in this position many times, i don’t know if you have been in this kind of situation many times like me but one thing is that my frustration with mtn has pushed me to find a way to stop all kinds of their mischievous auto renewals be it data, international call plan, caller-tunes e.t.c. I know you are with me on this one, lets stop mnt from all kinds of auto renewals.
Phone Commands to Stop All MTN Data Plans AutoRenewal
To cancel any data plan renewal on MTN network, it all follows the same pattern of sending an SMS that contains “NOCODE” to 131. Where CODE represents the code in making the subscription for the plan. Below are the codes you need
How to Opt-Out/Cancel MTN Daily Data Plan AutoRenewal
- To cancel the 50MB N100 plan, send “NO104” to 131.
- To cancel the 150MB N200 plan, send “NO113” to 131.
How To Opt-Out/Cancel MTN Weekly Data Plan AutoRenewal
- To cancel the 150MB N300 plan, send “NO102” to 131.
- To cancel the 500MB N500 plan, send “NO103” to 131.
How To Opt-Out/Cancel MTN Monthly Data Plan AutoRenewal
- To cancel the 1GB N1000 plan, send “NO106” to 131.
- To cancel the 1.5GB N1200 plan, send “NO130” to 131.
- To cancel the 2.5GB N2000 plan, send “NO110” to 131.
- To cancel the 5GB N3500 plan, send “NO107” to 131.
- To cancel the 10GB N5000 plan, send “NO116” to 131.
- To cancel the 22GB N10000 plan, send “NO117” to 131.
How To Opt-Out/Cancel MTN 60 Days Data Plan AutoRenewal
- To cancel the 50GB N20,000 plan, send “NO118” to 131.
How To Opt-Out/Cancel MTN Quarterly Data Plan AutoRenewal
- To cancel the 85GB N50,000 plan, send “NO133” to 131.
See Also – How to check Mtn number on your phone – Check your own MTN Line
I don’t know whether your smiling just as i did when i stopped all the auto renewals mtn hunted me with. Hope you did find this post on how to stop or cancel all MTN auto-renewals for your data plan subscriptions helpful. I’ll keep this post updated with the latest codes and USSDs for the purpose of disabling all MTN data plans auto renewals