See the procedures to check If you Won or Loss a Ticket On Bet9ja – After placing bets on bet9ja.com, the next thing that would be on your mind is to check live score to monitor the activities of the game to know which team won or loss the game.
CHECK IT HERE
Many punters are opportune to watch the game live after staking their bets, especially leagues that are popular such as premier league, champions league, Serial A etc. But there are some games from other countries leagues which you may have selected on your betting slip but may not be opportune to watch the game live since the cable tv provider will not show it.
As a result of this, punters tends to monitor the game via livescore website but still most leagues may not be on live score. If such happens, then you have no other option than to check your betting slip to see if you have won or loss the game.
this simply means you can check your bet history on bet9ja via this method.
Why Do you Have to Check Your Betslip?
You Need to check your bet slip so that you’ll see the outcomes of the match and if you won or lost.
How Can I check My Betslip On Bet9ja?
1. Logon to www.bet9ja.com
2. Find a small box with “Coupon Check” Header, See Example Below;
3. Input your Bet Slip ID in the BOX. e.g B911CQTQCETCP-1345174 and click on the arrow key
N.B: Bet9ja registration is not required to check your bet.
1. Logon to bet9ja Mobile Version via mobile.bet9ja.com
2. Click on “Check” as seen in the image below
3. Input your Bet Slip ID in the BOX. e.g B911CQTQCETCP-1345174 and click on “Check“
Old Mobile Version
1. Logon to bet9ja Mobile Version via https://old-mobile.bet9ja.com/Home.aspx
2. Click on “CHECK COUPON” as seen in the image below
3. Input your Bet Slip ID in the BOX. e.g B911CQCTQCGETCP-1245334 and click on “Check“
I know by now, you should be able to check your bet slip on www.bet9ja.com with your computer and mobile device. If you have any problems you can reach us on the comments section.